I am a full time blogger focusing on mental health concerns and my perspective. Also writing on memories Stemming from my experiences with truama throughout my life which resulted in diagnosis of depression, anxiety, PTSD, OCD, and Agoraphobia. I welcome your feedback and questions on all subjects. For me, the best therapy has been the ablity to speak candidly about my experiences and really engage with readers. Well, that and a lot of therapy also helped.
In addition I write about my French Mastiff, Apollo. Apollo has been a blessing in my life. I think everyone needs a dog. If for nothing else the comedic purposes are indispensable. They also listen when no one else is interested. They also provide a reason to get out of bed when needed. Plus there is nothing else like the unconditional love they give.
- 5 Journal Prompts And Examples To Get You Journaling Now
- Do My Dogs Know Any Tricks?We have three dogs that take up most of my day. It’s not their fault of course. I have spoiled them shamelessly.
- VA Disability And PTSDThere was a time when filing a claim would take years to be processed. It’s not the case any longer. Due to online options and easy to use processes it is a much smoother process.
- 5 Journal Prompts To Change Your MoodI Have Answered 5 Prompts To Get You Inspired To Start Your Journal Today
- 5 ways Meditation Can Improve Your Life. Salt Float To A Better Experience
- 15 Tools You May Have Missed Or Not Realized The Full Potential
- When Your Mind Won’t Let You LeaveFor me personally I was afraid if I left the house I would have an anxiety attack. There were very strong feelings of embarrassment attached to the ide
- Five Positive Journal Prompts I Filled Out
- The Phoenix And Lessons From My PastPhoenix fire bird really feels like my spiritual animal. Throughout my life I have endured many truamatic events. I came out a better person afterwards I believe.
- Living With Myself, Body Insecurity And All
- Can’t Keep The French Mastiff Down
- Salt Floats Therapy For PTSD
I am a veteran, and I highly recommend that anyone who has served in the military previously connect with the veterans association. You can use the link is below for more information. Also it’s important to check that all of your information is correct with the records they retain. I addition once you have done that, look over available benefits. It’s important to keep your medical care options open. You may not need health care now, but in the future it may become a life line. Personally I feel blessed for the medical care I have recieved. Also I’m addibg the link to the veterans crisis page. Sometimes you may prefer to speak to someone with military knowledge. This link will provide phone and text options.
. To follow me on Quora please use links below. Daily Updates, Ask Neecee B
- Have you taught your dog any neat tricks? If yes, what are they?My dogs […]
- If a guy is ghosting me, why is he still my friend on Facebook? […]
- What do I do when one of my patrons on Patreon is harassing me?You […]
- Are Patreon-only posts worth buying or subscribing?It is dependant on your preference and what […]
- How do you know if the person you’re interested in is talking to someone […]