I am a full time blogger focusing on mental health concerns and my perspective. Also writing on memories Stemming from my experiences with truama throughout my life which resulted in diagnosis of depression, anxiety, PTSD, OCD, and Agoraphobia. I welcome your feedback and questions on all subjects. For me, the best therapy has been the ablity to speak candidly about my experiences and really engage with readers. Well, that and a lot of therapy also helped.
In addition I write about my French Mastiff, Apollo. Apollo has been a blessing in my life. I think everyone needs a dog. If for nothing else the comedic purposes are indispensable. They also listen when no one else is interested. They also provide a reason to get out of bed when needed. Plus there is nothing else like the unconditional love they give.
- I Slipped Into The Embrace Of The DarknessI truly believe I love him. But I also believe just as strongly that he is my punishment.
- Why Did It Happen To Me?never thought it would happen to me. I was a prickly pear of a human. I had a tough exterior and armor from my childhood. I don’t look like a victim. I’m almost six feet tall and very broad and thick. Who would see me as someone easily pushed around? But I have learned that there is no type, or look that screams victim.
- Mental Health Amid Covid-19
- Set Yourself Up For The Perfect ArticleSet Yourself up for the perfect article in under one hour
- 3 Tools For Earning Money From Your Blog
- What Do You Do When You Hear “Help”
- Guest Article Body Positivity
- 5 Journal Prompts And Examples To Get You Journaling Now
- Do My Dogs Know Any Tricks?We have three dogs that take up most of my day. It’s not their fault of course. I have spoiled them shamelessly.
- VA Disability And PTSDThere was a time when filing a claim would take years to be processed. It’s not the case any longer. Due to online options and easy to use processes it is a much smoother process.
- 5 Journal Prompts To Change Your MoodI Have Answered 5 Prompts To Get You Inspired To Start Your Journal Today
I am a veteran, and I highly recommend that anyone who has served in the military previously connect with the veterans association. You can use the link is below for more information. Also it’s important to check that all of your information is correct with the records they retain. I addition once you have done that, look over available benefits. It’s important to keep your medical care options open. You may not need health care now, but in the future it may become a life line. Personally I feel blessed for the medical care I have recieved. Also I’m addibg the link to the veterans crisis page. Sometimes you may prefer to speak to someone with military knowledge. This link will provide phone and text options.
. To follow me on Quora please use links below. Daily Updates, Ask Neecee B
- I think it's amazing the way the mind works. I get carried away often in my thoughts. I am very aware of my tendencies and still I […]
- In order to write a post that is going to do well with both the readers and rank it’s going to require some planning. In order […]
- What does original content Mean?Content that is new and unique. Such content is not only more useful to website visitors, but is also favored by search engines, […]
- Why WordPress? Do you find it easy? Is it free?What is WordPress?WordPress is the world’s most popular site builder. It powers more than 33% of all websites on […]
- What food is best for a Dogue de Bordeaux? Limited ingradiants stay away from fillers. Glucosamine and joint support are really helpful. I like Diamond Naturals Large-Breed […]
Denise Brown, Full-time Blogger (2018-present). Neecee B Full -Time blogger focusing on personal experiences and perspective on a wide range of topics. Mother, wife, and veteran has provided experience in many areas.