Blogs And Posts I Think You Will Enjoy
Supporting Each Other So All Can Succeed
I have come across a few really wonderful blogs recently. These blogs like mine do touch on mental health issues told from a personal perspective. Occasionally touching on current events. So I wanted to have the blogs I recommend gathered here for you.. If you enjoy the content please leave some love.
The authors below have very kindly allowed me to share their content here on my site. I am very impressed with the content. Many of the writers I have found are much younger then myself. To be doing this at their age or any age can be very difficult.. Sharing Personal stories can be theraputic but also very tough. It is a vulnerability that is very difficult for me to explain. To see them be able to do this really has been inspirational to me. I would really appreciate it if you could show them some love by visiting each site, sharing, commenting, or liking. If you run a blog please consider recommending your favorites. Supporting each other will help us all succeed.
- Hey lovely readers, I have been away from posting on here for a while. That is because […]
- Book Title and Author Name: A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay American author known for […]
- Disclaimer This post will be discussing sensitive content of murder and hate crime. If you are sensitive […]
- Reading Time: 6 minutes There are many different types of dyslexia and knowing these could help you identify […]
- Reading Time: 7 minutes Human rights have been applied to health care in most countries. Knowing and understanding […]
Welcome to myadhdandi.ca! This website is dedicated primarily to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, also known as ADHD. It can also sometimes be referred to simply as Attention Deficit Disorder, or ADD. As someone diagnosed with ADHD/ADD, I feel that there should be more information about the subject.
Sometimes it can be so easy to avoid diving into our emotions, why we feel a certain way, why we feel a certain about ourselves, just to name a few things. It can be easy to be on autopilot and avo…
I have come across a few really wonderful blogs recently. These blogs like mine do touch on mental health issues told from a personal perspective. Occasionally touching on current events. I am adding them here for you. If you enjoy the content please leave some love.